Establishments can join Booking.com
Hi, I am Erich Laubscher, the owner of easy Travellers online Guide for South Africa.
I am sharing this link and encourage establishments to list their property on Booking.com. The following is just a few reasons:
- Listing is complimentary and will not cost you anything.
- You can have a Casual or Professional listing:
- Casual – You rent out your property occasionally, such as when you’re on holiday.
- Professional – You regularly rent out multiple properties or work in the accommodation industry.
- Guests from around the world use Booking.com to book their travel accommodation, giving your properties a global reach.
- Register more than one property at a time and make changes to as many as you like – all in a couple of clicks.
- Your business, your way with complete control over your cancellation policies, availability, and number of properties you list.
- Manage your properties directly on Booking.com.
- Manage your properties using a channel manager or property management system.
- Find the right guests for your properties by setting house rules and requirements that must be met.
- Tools to help you manage your properties.
- Once you’ve registered with Booking.com, you can update your details at any time. For example, if you add a new facility or if you want to tell us more about the area — you can add this information whenever you want to.
- You don’t need to confirm any of your bookings. When a customer books a stay at your property, it is instantly confirmed online. This gives you the convenience of not having to check every request from every potential guest.
- Booking.com is more than just hotels, and are always searching for new homes, apartments and other unique places to stay that inspire travellers.
- Using Booking.com alongside your other relationships is not a problem. With a simple calendar you can manage your availability in parallel to your existing relationships.
This is only a few advantages of joining Booking.com. To comfort yourself do a search on any search enjin to see the effect of Booking.com and positioning in the top results of any listing on this platform.
I wish you many happy bookings and excellent ratings by guests.
Alphabetical list of pages for South African cities, provinces, regions, suburbs and towns
Find Accommodation in South Africa by City, Suburb, Settlement, Town or Village. If you are looking for accommodation in South Africa in a specific City, Suburb, Settlement, Town or Village, but are not sure which South African province it is in, jump to the letter the City, Suburb, Settlement, Town or Village name starts with and then select the name from the list provided.
Most noteworthy is that this list is not necessarily a complete list of all towns in South Africa. Please help us if this seems to be incorrect. You can leave a reply at the bottom of the page or go to the contact page.
In conclusion, this list may contain the same town more than once because of name changes that happened over the years.
List your establishment for free
- Join more than 28 000 000 other listings world wide.
- Many travellers begin with search engines. That's why we don't wait for guests to come to us, but actively promote your property on search engines all across the globe.
- Some travellers search using maps. So a listing on Booking.com means your listing is advertised on Google Maps too.
- 68% of nights booked are made by families and couples looking for a relaxing holiday.
- 42% of nights booked are made at one of our homes, apartments, or other unique places to stay
- 38% of guests leave reviews after their stays, sharing helpful information with properties and other travellers.
- 75% of nights booked are made by guests who have already made more than five bookings on our site.
↓New to this website↓
Annual events and festivals in South Africa:
Past Events, Current and Upcoming, August 2019, September 2019, October 2019, November 2019, December 2019, January 2020, February 2020, March 2020, April 2020, May 2020, June 2020, July 2020, August 2020, September 2020, October 2020, November 2020, December 2020.
Due to unforeseen circumstances event and festival details can change. For the reason that this may happen, please check with the organizers before making your travel arrangements. All information is published in good faith as supplied by the organizers.