This annual tradition continues on a farm by the same name near Underberg in KwaZulu-Natal. Keeping it fresh: as usual, festival-goers can look forward to a four-day line-up of the very best in South African and International music, with loads of exciting new developments thrown in for good measure!
Each year we endeavour to make your Splashy Fen Festival experience bigger and better than the one before… which means that there’s always something to look forward to; something for everyone to do, to listen to, to enjoy, create and play with family, friends and like-minded festival lovers! See You There!
Physical address: Bushman’s Nek Road, Underberg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Cell: 083 456 8435
E-mail: [email protected]
Last edited: 2018-11-19
Alphabetical list of pages for South African cities, provinces, regions, suburbs and towns
Find Accommodation in South Africa by City, Suburb, Settlement, Town or Village. If you are looking for accommodation in South Africa in a specific City, Suburb, Settlement, Town or Village, but are not sure which South African province it is in, jump to the letter the City, Suburb, Settlement, Town or Village name starts with and then select the name from the list provided.
Most noteworthy is that this list is not necessarily a complete list of all towns in South Africa. Please help us if this seems to be incorrect. You can leave a reply at the bottom of the page or go to the contact page.
In conclusion, this list may contain the same town more than once because of name changes that happened over the years.
List your establishment for free
- Join more than 28 000 000 other listings world wide.
- Many travellers begin with search engines. That's why we don't wait for guests to come to us, but actively promote your property on search engines all across the globe.
- Some travellers search using maps. So a listing on Booking.com means your listing is advertised on Google Maps too.
- 68% of nights booked are made by families and couples looking for a relaxing holiday.
- 42% of nights booked are made at one of our homes, apartments, or other unique places to stay
- 38% of guests leave reviews after their stays, sharing helpful information with properties and other travellers.
- 75% of nights booked are made by guests who have already made more than five bookings on our site.
↓New to this website↓
Annual events and festivals in South Africa:
Due to unforeseen circumstances event and festival details can change. For the reason that this may happen, please check with the organizers before making your travel arrangements. All information is published in good faith as supplied by the organizers.