Description: Built in 1890, this makes Disa Lodge one of the first houses built in Darling. In the typical “farm house” style the building has beautiful wooden floors and high ceilings. The old part of Darling where the B&B is situated is on a quiet street lined with beautiful trees.
Bed capacity: We offer 3 double bedrooms at very competitive rates. All bedrooms have bathrooms en-suite. Disa Cottage is a self catering apartment that sleeps up to 4 persons.
On-site facilities: Braai stoep. All visitors are welcome to use our covered braai stoep. Lovely antique fireplace for the cold winter evenings. Splash pool to cool off in summer. Free Wi Fi. Secure off road parking behind locked gates.
Physical address: 22 Long Street
GPS Co-ordinates: -33.377771 18.377267
Contact: Bobby and Pat
Tel: +27 22 492 3561
Cell: +27 83 441 6094 / +27 82 416 0046
E-mail: [email protected]
Alphabetical list of pages for South African cities, provinces, regions, suburbs and towns
Find Accommodation in South Africa by City, Suburb, Settlement, Town or Village. If you are looking for accommodation in South Africa in a specific City, Suburb, Settlement, Town or Village, but are not sure which South African province it is in, jump to the letter the City, Suburb, Settlement, Town or Village name starts with and then select the name from the list provided.
Most noteworthy is that this list is not necessarily a complete list of all towns in South Africa. Please help us if this seems to be incorrect. You can leave a reply at the bottom of the page or go to the contact page.
In conclusion, this list may contain the same town more than once because of name changes that happened over the years.
List your establishment for free
- Join more than 28 000 000 other listings world wide.
- Many travellers begin with search engines. That's why we don't wait for guests to come to us, but actively promote your property on search engines all across the globe.
- Some travellers search using maps. So a listing on Booking.com means your listing is advertised on Google Maps too.
- 68% of nights booked are made by families and couples looking for a relaxing holiday.
- 42% of nights booked are made at one of our homes, apartments, or other unique places to stay
- 38% of guests leave reviews after their stays, sharing helpful information with properties and other travellers.
- 75% of nights booked are made by guests who have already made more than five bookings on our site.
↓New to this website↓
Annual events and festivals in South Africa:
Due to unforeseen circumstances event and festival details can change. For the reason that this may happen, please check with the organizers before making your travel arrangements. All information is published in good faith as supplied by the organizers.